Why is he not getting this through his head yet?

Me and ex boyfriend had broken up years ago but he still won't leave alone. I’ve tried blocking his number from my phone several times. I don’t know how he keeping getting through the phone block. I’m to the point where I want to go to the cops and press charges or changing my number. Its getting to point where I want to move from my current location to another one. I’m starting to fear for my life and don’t know what he’s capable of and don’t want to put my family at risk either. I’m a very peaceful person. Any suggestion so I want get the police involved and keep this as peaceful as possible.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• hit him in the wobblies

What Girls Said 3

• Get a restraining order.

• you should get a restraining order. take a self defense class. buy mace or some kind of protective device. buy a big vicious dog. lock your doors and install security systems. you don't want to be a statistic. These things can get serious--fast. So you need to act now before he escalates.

Be careful.

• Is he threatening you? If so go to the police, if not then start keeping track of what you are doing to get rid of him and what he is doing to keep in contact with you because this could help in the future if he does start to threaten you. Unfortunately, if he is not threatening you, you can't go to the police. Maybe get a large male friend or family member to threaten him if he doesn't leave you alone or even threaten charging him, that way he knows you are serious.