Trash talking ex? immature girl playing games with me?

we broke up some six months ago, it was her decision. I agree I did some mistakes, she thought I don't respect her as a person, rest is all a long story and no need to tell here. I agree I became clingy the first day, but I moved on, in a matter of week. I had even apologized to her very sincerely and told her that she is misinterpreting me, that I would never disrespect a person I really liked but was too mad to listen to me so I told her to cut contact with me.

I cut contact with her and told her to enjoy life with her friends and to just forget about me. She lives in another town where our college is and I go there once every 3 months for exams and meeting my pals.

So after 2 months of NC, she messaged me out of the blues asking whether am in town or not. I was least concerned but I replied positive and we had a short conversation and then told her to see me during exams. So for one whole week we used to chat over text though she would never meet me in person because of all the lies she spread to my friends so I guess she was regretting of losing me and also afraid of losing her image. I shouldn't have replied her,now I realize. No need to give her an easy way out...

And here comes the main point. She initiating contact with me, now totally ignores my messages and is still spreading trash of me. I have decided never to contact her again, she can't have me in any cost but how do I straighten her up? She is underestimating me that I'm too scared to meet her friends who think bad about me though its all lies! She doesn't give a thought that once am attending classes her friends opinion of me will change in matter of days! But Should I just ignore her or become a beast or go the warpath? She is pestering me now? Why doesn't she just live her life and forget about me?

Most Helpful Girl

• She still cares for you and is hurt although she made the decision to break up with you. The trash talk was because of how hurt she was. She contacted you because she feels she made a mistake and the reason now that she ignores you could be from listening to her friends.

I would leave her alone altogether. Ignoring her will straighten her up. She needs to mature a bit more.

What Girls Said 4

• yeeah...I would definitely leave her alone. Because all she's doing is basically wanting your attention, but going about it the wrong way.

• Sounds like she isn't over you and is very immature. Why don't you send her a message saying that you've moved and he needs to as well. Tell her to just not think of you or speak of you, and to get a move on with life.

Make her feel embarrassed about it, that's what I would do anyway.

• still angry t you and still loves you

• She is very immature.

What Guys Said 0