Punches me on the shoulder?

So lately, this girl has been punching me on the shoulder when I tease her. She's done it the past couple times. Does it mean anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• i hate when people do that...its my pet peeve

but anways I would assume that she's being flirty with you and is kind of insecure around you and doesn't know how to act properly so she does what she feels as cool by being playful and such...

i usually don't like those kind of girls...theyre always the insecure ones.

What Girls Said 2

• thats what I do if I found you annoying...its a hint

• she definitely doesn't find me annoying. Hell, she even took me aside and told me she found me really funny.

• she likes you too

What Guys Said 3

• It is a 100% sure sign she likes you and finds you funny. When a girl does that, you know you're money in her eyes. Keep it up and tease her that you're going to have her arrested for being so physically abusive. :)

• Yea, you should teasing her.

• Yeah, it's a sign of interest in my opinion. Supposed to be a non obvious way for her to touch you. Does she go out of her way to talk to you and seems pretty interested in what you say? And does she do that giggly thing even when you didn't say anything funny? If yes, make a move.