I need help with this...How to go about it?

OK, so I met this girl last year, and we dated for a while, but we broke up about a month later. Fast forward one year, and we started dating again. At this point it's been around 3 months. But, there's a problem: she doesn't have time to hang out. She's away for most of this summer, but she comes home every once in a while (maybe once a month for 4 days). She has already told me that she doesn't think she'll be able to see me when she comes home because of other things. She told me she was too busy when she came home last week, but I found out she and two of her friends hung out for almost a full day from one of those friends...OK...no big deal. I figured it was planned a while ago...nope. That same friend told me that they planned it that morning. I'm thinking at this point she's holding onto our relationship as a status symbol or just to say that she has a boyfriend...I've gotten close to ending it before, one of those times was last night. However, the only way I can talk to her right now is via text, because she's not allowed to call people where she is...So I ask you all...what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think before you break up with her you should talk to her about how this is making you feel. I also think when she comes to visit she would want to see you as much as possible. There is nothing saying you and her friends can't all hangout at once! Then she can see everyone for the short amount of time she is there. My advice, talk to her.

• That's the thing...she didn't tell me. She told me she was doing stuff with her family, but I found out from a friend the day after she left that she was with her, which leads me to believe that she didn't want to see me for some reason...

What Girls Said 2

• I'm in a long distance relationship right not, but every time I visit, I make sure to give my boyfriend lots of attention. I would talk to her about it, tell her exactly how you feel and if she doesn't change her ways then she's not worth staying with. A good girlfriend will always make time for her man.

• Text then, if she couldn't even make a little time for you, then what's the point!

What Guys Said 1

• please. how can you be so blind?

end this mess, and move on already.