Do some people just not like kissing?

I'm not a huge fan of kissing; I don't get what all the hype is about. I like who I'm kissing too, so it can't be that. At some points, I will get into it, but generally, it's just alright. Is this normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you just have to find the right person. I've only liked kissing two people in my entire life. For a long time it was because I hadn't realized I was a homosexual, and after that just because they weren't right for ME. I'd find myself freaking out that they tasted gross, or their saliva was on me... Ya, it wasn't great. lol. With the person I'm with now, it's the best and most pleasurable thing ever and all day.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it depends on the person. There also is a HUGE difference between kissing and making out. I know I'm considered weird by my peers, being a guy and all, but I actually prefer hugging and holding too. Just sitting down under a tree with a gal leaning on me. I also think that when kissing, small kisses are way cute. For example, a kiss on the cheek, or a small, slightly more than a peck on the lips. I at least think it's amazingly cute, and makes my heart melt

• I prefer Hugging and holding.

• its not always a magical experience so you won't be creaming yourself every time you do it but I enjoy kissing a girls soft lips

What Girls Said 2

• I feel the same. I'm not really a fan of hardcore making out. Maybe I will come to like it but right now I like kissing a little bit but not super a lot

• I am a kissing fanatic. Lol! Maybe the person your kissing isn't a good kisser or vice versa?