For the people who are or were in a relationship.

Did you ever think you'd always be alone or it'd be hard to find someone before your first? I kinda feel like I won't be able to find someone.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in a relationship right now and really happy. Before I got my first date I never really was worried. A lot of people believe that there is at least ONE person that is absolutely perfect for them. If that's so, you have to take into account the other trillions of people out there. It takes time to sift through so many people. It's not to common to find the absolute perfect match quickly.

P.S. I'm not one for believing in one and only true love/ soul mate. There are a ton of people out there who can be compatible with you. Just take the time to find them!

What Girls Said 4

• It may feel like that now but you will probably find someone. It just takes some time =)

• Well to answer your question yes.! I have always felt like that until I met my boyfriend. I was single all through high school and this guy I use to sit with at lunch liked me. We didn't start going out until March my senior year.! And I feel like its perfect the best way to stop feeling alone is to hang around single people.! Don't surround yourself with people who are taken. Single people are looking for love to. It's more likely you will find someone when your looking. So get out and FLIRT

• Yup...just lost my guy today:(

• I thought I would never find a boyfriend, when I found him I was happy. But sometimes things don't workout, and at the end of the day, I'm still alone.

What Guys Said 3

• you will it just takes a sh*tload of time. its suppose to come least expected.

• I was in a relationship for years and years, and then it was over pretty much out the of the blue, to this day I still think she is a lying cheating whore, but she swears she didn't cheat, and claims I did, which is a bunch of crap, I never cheated on her.

I didn't want a girlfriend for a long time after that, I hooked up with chicks all the time, and then one day I met my girlfriend, and now it's been around 5 years since we have been together.

• I didn't get my first real girlfriend until I was 20. Before then I tried to stay upbeat and keep my mind off the subject but I always kind of felt like man...is it ever gonna happen? can I even see myself ever being with a girl? and until it finally happened I always had a feeling of doubt like I'm not sure I can even get one..