Why is my boyfriend doing this and other questions?

My boyfriend got mad at me at something I posted on FB which I think is harmless. He misunderstood and thought I was pointing at him. He immediately texted me a thank you note for telling d whole world and that he will move out to lessen my burden. We've been living together for five years and this is not the first time he's said that over the last year. I did explain myself. We have been having lots of arguments which I thought are petty but causes big reaction like him moving out. I'm always the one who end up in tears and apologizing. This time, I also said I'm sorry for the misunderstanding and if what I posted offended him. That's three days ago. We haven't spoken since or even texted each other. I'm sure he will come back like the last two times he 'moved out' and crashed at his family's home. Besides, it's not like he packed all his stuff. I'm tired of this bs to be honest. We're not kids anymore and we've been together for 7 years. If he wants to end our relationship, I think he should have the balls to talk about it instead of taking the coward's way out and blaming it on something I did/said which was unintentional. Do you think that's what he's doing? Would you just move out over an argument about the pets for example? He's always busy with work and very often spends a night or two away from home to finish work or accompany clients so I guess he's got some other place to bunk at. What are the signs I should look out for if he's got another girlfriend? It's part of his job in the events line. Should I move on, go out with my friends and take a break from all these drama for awhile? I know it's childish but I really don't want to be the first to break the ice again as much as I want to know why is he doing this to us.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• sounds like he's treating you kinda crappy. you should move on. I could never trust a guy who kept acting like this over and over.

he might try to apologize or beg you to stay or even threaten things, but don't believe it. just move on, you can do better.

• Thanks for your comment. I hope I'm strong enough to move forward and not look back.

• you can do it! You will feel so much better. Just do no contact and get as much support as you can from friends or joining groups.

• More Facebook drama.