What will you do if you ex wants to get back with you?

I broke up with my boyfriend because he said he was tired with our relationship. After that, I did text him a few times, he did reply but very briefly. I also asked if we could meet up for lunch and he did suggested a time and place and we met up but we didn't talk much and he looked upset. He kept changing his Facebook status from "i'll be fine" to "it's suffocating" to some random numbers which I couldn't figure out. He once admitted that he still likes me.

I feel like I need to put in some effort to hold on to him but I don't know how. Do you think I should make a move and tell him I love him a lot? What do you guys reckon? Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk it out with him. If he is worth it to you why give up on him or the relationship. Go get him!

Wish the girl that told me she had strong feelings for me and was happy when she is with me but her gut told her it couldn't work (long distance) thought like you!

If you love him show him and talk about things.. the more communication the better it makes everything else.

What Guys Said 3

• Let him go, if you start chasing him now, he will see this as weak and end up using you, make your friendship good but let him do the chasing, only then will you get him putting in the effort needed to sustain a relationship with him,x

• Talk to him and see if you want him back

• If you need to work on a relationship that much to make things work, it's not worth it. It probably won't work in the long run. Those feelings of WANTING, can't wait to see or to be with the person needs to be there from the start. Both have to feel that way, not just one.

If he feels tired of the relationship, I'm sorry but it probably won't work down the road. Sure, maybe once he's away from you for a while he'll miss you somewhat but after a while he will be back to being tired. If your into one of those on again-off again relationships then stick with it if you can handle it.

That's just been my experience & if I feel the other isn't into it as much as me, I will walk, & lord knows it was tough on one or 2 occasions but it's better then trying to convince them. That won't work.

I could be wrong, but I'm just giving my 2 cents based on my own experience. Who knows, perhaps there's something else going on he's not letting on which you need to figure out. But if he's just "tired" of it then his sincere feelings just aren't there. Sometimes it's best to walk away & at least still be friends.

What Girls Said 2

• From what you've said, I gather that he only told you that he was tired of the relationship.. I don't think breaking up in the first place was the answer.. You maybe should have worked on ways to make it exciting again? Find out what it is or was, that he found to be boring.. and work on it. Relationships are about give and take.. compromises and sacrifices.

Personally, I wouldn't get back with my ex... because he is useless at life lol.

• Were the random numbers 45682968? lol