Today feels like a "spend the day with your girlfriend" kind of day...

Too bad I don't have one :(

Let us losers gather here and share what we'll be doing today instead of hanging out with the girlfriends (or boyfriends) we don't have. I'll be spending the day doing homework, applying for jobs, and Skyrim...weeeeee...

What are YOU doing?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I went with my parents to Target, they bought some food and I got a Spiderman notebook

lol. Seriously, I was out of notebooks and I like to write stuff down and so I got Spiderman one!

It's totally awesome. Now, I might take a nap, because I have a horrible headache and then

just whatever, until it's time for bed!

Great question by the way! : )

What Girls Said 8

• Sleep deprived and working all day. When I get off, I'll probably watch a sappy movie and think about how much I want cuddles. Then sleeps.

• Lol 5 stars for you

Uhm I'll be cooking some breakfast..at around 2:30

Bathing

Getting dressed

Doing hair (drop from bun)

and then sit down..because I have no where to go

I hope the company I applied to gets in touch today...

• I slept in, am watchin Yes Man, and just gonna chill at home until I have work later.

• Nothing I just got back from college touring this whole day. I'm really tired ,

• texting/ I'm ing friends, reading, taking a nap lol. maybe clean the house a bit.

• Wishing I had a boyfriend who would let me borrow his Skyrim game. I can't afford it :(

• Bleh ._. Probably stay home..chill. I have summer school reading to do so.. Fml ^.^

• Too bad I have one but he thinks playing Skyrim is more important than spending time with me. I am not needy but seeing each other once every two weeks when we live 10 minutes away from each other is getting old.

• pfft yeah your boyfriend is whack, the only reason I'm playing is 'cause I'm STUCK here playing. Why would you want to play Skyrim all the time if you have a girlfriend?

• Not just skyrim, but with friends, family, etc. I get it he has a life and I am OK with that, but I haven't seen or talked to him in a week and this happens all the time and yes it goes way past a week sometimes even too. He has no cell phone and is never home and never returns my calls. I know he is not cheating, he just isn't the type. I have a life too but seeing him or even talking to him so rarely is making me feel bad. I have decided to dump him.

You will find someone.

What Guys Said 2

• I ran a race this morning. Not my best time but I still placed in my age group so I guess I can't complain. There's a big boat race this weekend in my town so I'll be spending much of the evening selling food for a community service organization I'm joining. Might grab a drink afterward or something.

• gonna do something with a friend in half an hour