I messed up really bad - what should I do now?

I have this friend who took me away for a couple days. While we were away, he asked if I wanted to enter an exclusive relationship with him. I really like him (I have for two years now) but I felt like I wasn't good enough for him and I was afraid of the change (haven't been in a real relationship in three years). I felt super bad all night because I really care about this guy. The next I started telling him how I felt and ended up drinking half a bottle of whiskey right in front of him. I got a little messed up and ended up telling him everything that popped into my head. I don't remember a lot of it, but what I do remember was stuff I shouldn't have been saying. I'm so ashamed and embarrassed, I haven't eaten in two days. Some people tell me to contact him, others say let him be and wait for him to come around. I don't even know if he'll ever want to speak to me again. What do you think I should do?

Thanks!

What Guys Said 2

• try and get in touch and explain, you have nothing to lose,x

• just contact him and tell him how you feel, he obviously likes you so he will be happy to hear you say it, good luck :)

What Girls Said 0