Should I wear make up for our first date?

He is a boxing instructor and he is going to give me boxing lessons. I'm going to be all sweaty, should I wear make up? When we met, it was at a lounge where I was completely dressed. It will be a huge 180 seeing me from dressy to sweaty lol. He didn't say if he had anything else planned for afterwards...

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I wouldn't suggest wearing makeup, but you could bring it, and put it on after if you want..

Just wear a tshirt, sportsbra and training pants (shorts or long ones) and be barefoot or wear shoes with a flat underside.

Is he training you alone or are you going to a class?

What Guys Said 2

• Nope. Wear comfortable clothing that allows free range of motion. Usually some sort of shorts and a sports bra if you are boxing. A good pair of running shoes too.

If a guy falls for you when you have casual clothes on, no makeup, and messy hair... then he's someone who would probably always think you are hot no matter how you look.

• it depends on weather you need make up or not

most guys prefer no make up

but if you think you need some then you must

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't really put on any makeup. Maybe a little bit of waterproof mascara and some chapstick but that's it. Anything else will just melt off your face and make you look worse. If he still likes you with no makeup on then he's a keeper and you know he likes you for real