Is there any point in staying in a relationship with someone who doesn't have time to see you?

We live 12 minutes apart and we see each other once a week or once every two weeks. I don't think there is any point in this any more since I am losing interest in him. I don't even miss him when we are not together.

Most Helpful Girl

• Um,12minutes is not a lot.

• That's my point. Anyway I have decided to dump him. All my friends kept telling me to try to work it out because I know he isn't cheating and he is a nice guy other than this but I have already discussed it with him and he agrees and 'tries' to change. I was feeling a little guilty but not anymore.

What Guys Said 1

• Probably not

• That is what I am thinking. Glad other think so too since I was wondering if I am a bad person for not wanting to work this out.

What Girls Said 2

• that's why my ex broke up with me... so I guess so... if you still feel lonely in a relationship.. what's the point?

• I'm not feeling lonely, I just don't care any more. I guess I shouldn't feel bad for wanting to break up with him instead of trying to work it out.

• my friend lives 10 min away from me and she's a girl and I dumped her ass because she never has time to hang out. boyfriend is far from the story.