Girls would you be turned off by this?

say if you over heard your guy friend talking about perverted stuff? lol I thought was talking quietly but apparently not quiet enough. she just laughed it off though, what do you figure?

Updates:
lol was talking about eating p****

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes

I'm sure if she laughed it off she didn't mind.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• haha I listen to my guy friends talk about it all the time and I just tease them about it or find a way to make a joke aimed at them. They're really cool and it's never awkward cause they're like close brothers to me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If he was hot. I wouldn't mind.

If he isn't attractive to me, it'd be creepy.

1|2
    1|1
    • So the dude's attractiveness to you is the only factor between "creepy" and "not creepy"?

• Yeah, it is. If he's not attractive and I hear him making sexual jokes. I'd be turned off and he remains creepy to me.

• At least you're being honest.

@Prof Don: That's how a lot of girls think, are you truly surprised by it?

• Well hey, I'm quite a pervert myself so I wouldn't mind o.o

0|2
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind at all. It's fun listening to what guys talk and think about hehe :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Shoot I'd probably be joking around with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. I'm not attracted to my guy friends at all so it would definitely turn me off.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of my guy friends are hot so no. I am not a prude so it wouldn't bother but it wouldn't turn me on.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Most girls are perverts...so most of your friends won't mind you talking about that stuff :-P

0|1
    0|0