What do I do about her now?

I just spent the evening with the girl I like, we went to go see my cousins new baby. She has a boyfriend who I thought could possibly be out of the picture sometime soon, but come to find out things with them aren't as bad as I thought they were. I used to be friends with her boyfriend but we had a falling out and he deleted me from Facebook a few months ago, and I haven't really talked to him since. I got home tonight and had a friend request from him wanting to be my friend again. I'm wondering if this is fate's way of telling me that I'm wasting my time. What do I do, I really care about this girl but in the end I just want her to be happy...

What Girls Said 2

• You have to tell her how you feel, and keep him at a distance. She might say she feels the same. and be honest. That's the way to always be, so you won't waist your time and heart. tell her to contact you if things change. But you should not be her friend if she doesn't want you romantically. you can meet someone else in time.

• You can stop talking to her until her relationship is really over.

• but she's one of my best friends, I've gone 3 months without talking to her after the falling out with her boyfriend and she thought I was mad at her. I just recently started talking to her again about a week or 2 ago.

• they didn't break up it was a falling out with me and her boyfriend. I have been there for her every time they broke up and they have always gotten back together. I don't think she knows I like her, yeah it hurts but I don't know what hurts more not having her around me at all or being around her and not being able to be with her. My cousin told me that she thinks she may like me too. I'm just not sure what to do

• You can tell her and risk your friendship, or you can be friends and wait (possibly forever) OR you can move on. You can even move on for now and see how things are for her later. I don't have a definite answer. I know it sucks to feel that way and you are definitely in a bad position. Good luck. Also, as the saying goes (sort of)-you don't get anywhere if you don't take risks. As one of my mentors said to me, when you are lying on your death bed is something you will regret or be thinking about

What Guys Said 0