I've started sleeping with my ex but he has a girlfriend. Help I don't know what to do?

Me and my ex broke up about 9 months ago but in the past 5/6 months we started getting closer again then a couple months ago we slept together and have done a few more times since.

The only problem is he has a girlfriend who he started going out with 2 weeks after our break up. This according to him was because he hated not being with me and did it too try and stop him hurting.

Since we've got closer he's said that he doesn't want to be with his current girlfriend but loves me and wants to be with be.

He tried to end it with his current girlfriend a couple months ago but she put herself in hospital by overdosing because of it, so now he says he can't leave her because he cares about her and couldn't bare the guilt if she did it again because of him!

I love him and I know he still loves me, but I know what we're doing is wrong and I should tell him it's got to stop. I can't bare to do it though because it took so long to get our friendship and relationship back.

What should I do? I feel like I should tell his girlfriend what's happened but I don't want to because of what happened when my ex tried to break up with her.

What Guys Said 1

• I think things would had been fine if you didn't sleep with him. I know you and him got close but you and him still could had remain friends. Now it's like this love triangle thing and it's a tough situation. I don't think their is to much you can do. You can either leave him and try to move on untill he figures out who he wants to be with. He claims he doesn't love his current girlfriend but he is still with her. And if you tell his current girlfriend what happen then she might over dose again. This is a tough call. This is why I suggest that getting back together with an ex is bad because their always drama or problems that comes along with it. If you want to try and stick it out and hang in their then do it. But be prepared if he doesn't leave his current girl. I think you should keep your options open and try to date other guys.

What Girls Said 0