Real girl or fake girl?

I have been chatting with a girl at Facebook for one week.She hasn't uploaded any pic.i asked her to upload a pic but she said sorry.I have a doubt that there is a guy with fake account.?

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her if she has webcam (you can cam through Facebook as well) or ask a picture.

We're not living in the days when it was so hard to put pictures on Facebook.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, and if she doesn't wanna add one on Facebook, ask for a pic in a private message. But, not trying to freak you out, she/he could google and post a fake picture ofcourse...

does she have other social networks?

• Show All
    • thanks a lot.i'll ask her to webcam.

• No problem! Good luck ;)

Oh, and if she starts acting weird about it, be a bit suspicious

What Girls Said 4

• But why would a guy be talking to you. Maybe the girl is not secure about the way she looks. Ask her to email you a pic of her.

0|0
    0|0
  • could be a man or a really ugly girl. stop talking to her if she won't upload one and if she does than tineye.com the pic to see if its a fake. its a reverse pic lookup

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds sketchy

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, it's possible.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• There is better ways to meet girls than that. Online dating is the easiest even though only one in 10 are actually do-able. Maybe go to the dog park, or hang out with friends. But a girl that won't uploadher pic to Facebook? That's wiggity wiggity whack.

0|0
    0|0
  • Run. Run as fast as you can, because that actually might be a pedophile..

0|0
    0|0