Do you think a relationship is doomed if it starts out this way?

I met a guy on a dating site. We talked for two days and impulsively decided to go to a car show together. So we did did that and some other random things, and at the end of the night we go back to his place and play some video games. I ended up crashing at his place. Nothing happened but a little making out, and falling asleep cuddling.

This was two days ago. He has texted me randomly a few times over the past two days so I know he's interested. But Do you think this sends the wrong message on the first date? Even if the connection was amazing? I am 24, and he is 32 if that makes any difference...

Most Helpful Girl

• If you did not know him other than from online, it was not the smartest choice to make (only for your own safety). Be careful and next time wait to meet his friends before staying at his place.

I would say it wouldn't have been a big deal if you already knew him, or knew his friends and were set up w/each other.

Since you didn't know him at all, it shows you might be attracted to him, but also might be lonely and needy (sorry -no offense).

You should try to go out w/a friend and do other things, keeping yourself busy so you don't think about him AND go out w/other guys on DATES (not to their house)-- if you want more. Also, try to be more confident in yourself. Maybe ask yourself what it is that you want and how your actions are showing it or how they might be making things worse. Make some boundaries for yourself and practice applying them.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't see the problem.

• Not at all. It seems fine and you guys have not started out on the wrong foot at all

What Girls Said 1

• it seems okay to me.