Do you think guys or girls dump people more?

From your experience in the dating world and stories from friends, who do you think dumps people more, girls or guys?

• Guys
  • Girls

Most Helpful Guy

• When teenagers? Guys. Then for some reason girls get REALLY jaded and never seem to trust a guy again or love them 100% like they might love their first boyfriend and start to dump far more or be less trusting or just less in love with the guy. And yet no matter how much a guy is dumped or whatnot I always see them willing to love a girl just as hard later. So ya...

in short, depends on the age. But overall in life? Girls.

• I agree with your answer that's why I'm surprised at the responses. Majority of relationships I've been in and know of its the girl breaking up. I mean in my cases it's initially the guy, they come back we do another round and I end it after seeing things don't change. But yeah your comment about not giving 100% is true I had one bad heartbreak and since then it's never been the same.

• Ya and I don't think if you're gonna put your heart into it 100% you really should bother at all. You'll just end up causing problems :\ and it's kinda going into it with a bad mindset. If you even think for a second it can end well ya...

What Guys Said 4

• Girls because they don't take rejection well. In fact, some guys will purposely do something so bad to warrant being dumped. That can include cheating on her though most probably never intended on being caught.

• Definitely a girl.

• Defenitley girls. Same with Divorce.

• That's cause women get more from divorce cause the laws are sh*t and sexist against guys. But of course we can't speak of that. I mean, everything is unfair for girls and in a guy's favor -_- (according to them).

• Personally, they have all left me. So the idea that guys leave girls more often sounds pretty foreign. Oh what a world it would be were I had options...

What Girls Said 6

• If I answered this counting my own ''dump or being dumped'' experiences...

dump - 6 (all different guys)

Being dumped - 9 (2of this by the same guy)

I would say guys dump the most...

• it totally depends on the person really.

• Guys because every day I hear a girl go cry in the bathroom because they were dumped

• girls dump more. guys start ignoring the girl or play the fade away. or girls rationalize why the guy is still interested and start running after him which pushes him away.

• Worst question ever. :P

• Probably girls, but I think it is more of a individual thing.