Do guys like it when their girl kisses them on their forehead?

i have this, I don't know...habit(?) of kissing a guy's forehead and brushing his hair with the tips of my fingers whenever I'm intimately close with him. my ex and I met up over the weekend and we had a nice, open conversation. he told me he never really liked it when I did that, because it was like a "motherly" act...he never said anything because he didn't want to hurt me. well, telling me didn't hurt me, but it left me sort of perplexed. do most, if not all boys, think so too? I'm doing the same with my current boyfriend, but don't know how to ask him if he feels that way too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well *I* like it. I don't see it as "motherly," it's just caring.

What Guys Said 6

• I find it affectionate. It's an expression of love. It may not be what every girlfriend does, but I wouldn't say no to it.

• No because it is weird ass hell.

Kiss his neck or anyplace a mother/grandmother wouldn't kiss their son.

• thats very normal to see it as a motherly act but there is nothing to not like about

its a great feeling

• I would like that.

• id like it

• Yea its cute.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's weird.. makes me think he's smaller than you because in the media it's always the taller guy kissing a girl that way lol.

• no, I mean like when we're lying down together, or I'm sitting on his lap. I do kiss him on his neck, too, but I always head for the forehead first!