Girls: Does this happen to you? Guys: Do you notice?

I've come to realize, that anytime I around my crush, hanging out or whatever... I get very flustered. I get all my words mixed up and I become clumsy... I don't know what it is.

I've gotten nervous around crushes before, but this time, it's on another level. I really like this guy a lot, but I don't want him to think I'm some kind of nut job! LOL!

Girls, does this happen to you? Boys, do you notice? What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• yea I noticed this one time when I was at my dentist's office waiting for my name to be called. I was about to sneeze and the receptionist told me if I have an allluuuurgyyy (obviously she meant to say allergy). I noticed she was all flustered and trying to correct herself so I told her that must be a new term for a severe allergy. :3

What Guys Said 3

• It happens to me with girls I like all the time, I can never think of what to say or joke around like I usually do, I just freeze. Happened today actually..

• I notice sometimes. Some girls are really good at hiding it, while others just can't control themselves. Some look very cute, while some turn into Mecha-Streisand.

• yeah, unfortuneately it hurts guys more than girls

What Girls Said 3

• haha yeah I usually get like that.

i can't even build up the courage to say hello.

i get so nervous, I'll try to go unnoticed. but I end up doing something embarrassing so its a bit difficult to do so.

if I'm near them I just look down.

there has been times where I actually felt nauseous and dizzy. haha

• I have a crush on a guy at the moment. I get flustered, my chest gets tight, and I blush. My heart pounds. :)

• Haha heck yeah! Embarrassing moment! I think my crush thinks that I'm a weirdo now but luckily he still talks to me. >_<