I want my first kiss!

I'm 16 and going to be a sophomore in high school and I haven't had my first kiss yet. Yes I know pathetic:'(. Basically all my friends have had there's and always talk about boyfriends and it makes me feel insecure. I know guys my age don't go for tall girls(5'11) but now I really dint care. At this point it can be anyone because I dint want to feel like this anymore. Any tips? Even if it was too hook up(make out) it doesn't matter. Thanks I just don't wanna feel like the odd one anymore:(

Most Helpful Girl

• okay I know exactly how you feel and my first kissed sucked! and I dated him for like 2 days... I really haven't done anything other than that and I'm the purest at my lunch table. how embarassing... so for a while I just wanted sex so I wouldn't be the good one anymore. but honestly don't throw yourself away like that I figured it out before I let myself do that. first kisses are suppose to be breath taking and if you don't wait it won't be. don't get get me wrong though making out is great but just try a little harder to wait. :)

What Guys Said 4

• Gosh, I kissed a girl at age 5. By 13 I french kissed. Um, just go with it. Passion isn't some text book pattern of how your tongue moves. I just goes with the flow.

• As you say "sophomore" you might live in the USA. I thought all your men grew to seven feet tall. Your height isn't unusual - tall girls are glamorous aren't they? Any girl whose not been kissed at 16 is either shy or doesn't appear interested. If you don't care it shows and it's off-putting and if you're desperate it shows too and is even more off-putting. I can't solve shyness - it's a curse and I feel sad for you. You have to be bold - try asking for a kiss, with a saucy smile

• There are guys who have never kissed or been kissed (kisses from mom don't count) and feel the same way. I happen to be one of them, but I'm still looking forward to my first kiss with my first girlfriend. Just gotta be patient.

• Same, and I'm 25... don't worry it will come.

What Girls Said 4

• Wow and I thought it was the end of the world, honey my dear you'll get your first kiss sooner or later. Believe me its not the end of the world...

• I do not think you are the odd one out. I had my first kiss at 17 and my first "real" boyfriend at age 18. I definitively would not worry about it :) I honestly found once you stop looking for a boyfriend, opportunities for them seem to pop up.

• It's hard not to look tho lol

• I know... but It is what I found lol . Don't worry about it :)

• Like lol I don't know how do I not look for a boyfriend honestly I don't even know if I'm looking. Does it mean I'm looking if I want one?

• Don't worry, you'll get it! Plus it really isn't as big of a deal as people make it sound. Just go with it as it all works it's way out.

• don't worry, I was "that girl" too... I finally got kissed a couple months into my sophomore year of high school. it's not all it's cracked up to be! honestly though honey, don't worry! it will come eventually! <3

• Eventually is more like never or wen I'm 60

• thats not true... It will come when you least expect it!

• Your right I know. Insecurities taking over