Guys, have you ever been embarrassed to like a girl?

Has this ever happened with a girl that you liked/were attracted to? Why do you think you felt this way?

Most Helpful Guy

• At this point, if its his first relationship, its possible. He might not have been social enough to feel comfortable having everyone know that he has a crush on you. I wasn't. Be honest with him and don't play games. If he isn't a douche, he will work things with you, if he is a douche, then you will find someone who is better than him.

What Guys Said 4

• Think most people sometimes in there teens feel that may.

They are afraid about what other people might think about the person they like. It's the same old story about peer pressure etc...

• i've never gotten to that point, but if the girl is so for away from my ethics that I could not function with her, I would be embarrassed. However, your heart doesn't take your brain's opinion into account. That makes things really hard.

• I don't know if it's embarrassment but I have a hard time letting someone in and if they do get in my zone then I feel very anxious , vulnerable, annoyed..I almost feel like I should of been stronger and kept her on the outside looking in

• yes, because she's 23 years older than me x_X (no joke)

What Girls Said 0