Guys, you must be deranged...?

Guys, if we DO sleep with you, you won't respect us and treat us badly afterward. But if we DON'T sleep with you, you still treat us badly because you didn't get your way...? What the hell?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, *I* ain't like that. But yeah, those guys are totally insane. Don't associate with guys like that, you don't want guys like that. There are much groovier, less confusing people on this planet, they are easy to find if you're open to the energies, look for them.

• Thanks for a non rabid answer. The butthurt seems to be lingering in the two above.

• link

Sorry, LOL. After seeing this question come up again I got that connection and couldn't resist. Thanks for BA!

• Np. :)

What Guys Said 8

• Some guys don't respect girls who sleep with them.

Some guys don't like girls who don't sleep with them.

And yes, some are both, and I agree they're deranged.

• I hope these individuals don't reproduce. :/

• They reproduce all the time if they want to, the guys I know like that are really successful with women. To the point they're jaded about women's ability to be faithful.

• ya ..you seem deranged.

• You seem 12. Oh wait, you ARE. :)

• wow. I really hope you're messing with people, if you are serious kanya west have mercy on your live

• You're talking about 2 completely different guys out of millions...and we're not so black and white over that issue.

• Lol, this is a butthurt answer to you? Guess you're prone to making silly assumptions.

• Also note, a general assumption like this only deserves a general answer. Want more elaborate answers from most people? Write a elaborate question. Acting high and mighty after you put up that travesty really doesn't work in your favor at all. But that's why you're anon right?

• lol name calling.

• Why would we treat you badly after sleeping with us? I'm a virgin and I would be forever Grateful if a nice girl took it from me :)

• lol. It really makes you think, doesn't it? Some guys are just focused on getting laid and once they sucker some girl into it, they toss them aside like a used toy. If they don't get their way, they're off faster than you can blink. Everyone assumed that I was generalizing all guys but I know not all do this. Many are guilty of this though. It's kinda baffling. I've had the latter happen to me the most though. It's kinda like "gee, thanks a lot, a**hole." :/

• Since when all the guys are supposed to be the same?

• Well, I have picked a side and I stick to it. I'd rather a girl not give it up too soon to me or anyone else. I'm not going to treat a girl badly for that. Every guy is different. Some might be on one side or the other or not care either way. I think you're mixing your guys around and using a cookie cutter mold for all of us, so when one acts differently than the last one, the "what the hell?" response is thrown out there.

• Yea...so. Did you actually think we should treat you like a queen? If we do you play games with our heads, lead us on or accuse us of being desperate just because we actually like(d) you!

Sadly treating most women with respect doesn't really get us anywhere so I guess you better get use to it.

• Ladies and gentlemen, a pristine example of "spoiled little d***." :)

• Your way off. Ima a big d***! Closer to an a**hole. Far from spoiled though. But from your question sounds like you are ending up with the spoiled ones who don't respect you. Wonder why?.

• Gotta love a society that has no problem turning the blame onto the victim. Amazing, really.

• You're confused because you make sweeping generalisations.

*Some* guys will sleep with you and disrespect you.

Others won't.

*Some* guys can take no for an answer.

Others can't.

Advice for you? Stop hanging around with a**holes, and sleep with whoever the f*** you want to sleep with. Even if that's no one.

What Girls Said 4

• 1. Guys, you must be deranged...? Some are and some aren't.

2. What the hell?

For the guys that fit the generalization it may be explained by not taking rejection well and wanting sex to be easy for him while hard for others. Not taking rejection well being why when a gal doesn't sleep him she's treated badly and labeled a slut, whore, skank, prude, or b*tch. Wanting sex to be easy for him while hard for others being why when a gal does sleep him if she did it too soon he thinks she's easy for others so she's treated badly and labeled easy, loose, slutty, not relationship material, or skanky.

• So in other words, they're being a "spoiled little bitch?"

• lmfao...I prefer ther term "spolied little d***".

• That one works too.

• Guys like this are not trying to take girls seriously. They want sex from as many women as possible but as soon as they get it, they grow bored with the woman they've already slept with and want to move on to the next one so they can sleep with her too. It's best to stay away from guys who you think are like this, and keep your cookies on lock until you realize that he's not. Don't sleep with guys quickly so you can evaluate his character and see what type of guy he is. I'd rather have a guy calling me a bitch because I wouldn't let him f*** then have a guy call me a bitch after he's f***ed and then run my reputation to the ground afterward. Who cares if guys like this get mad? f*** their feelings, you just gotta look out for yourself because only you will have your best interest at heart

• Agreed. It's just the concept that I've seen from some guys and it amazes me. They can lose respect for you if you choose to sleep with them, yet if you turn them down, they get butthurt and won't bother with you/ turn into an a**hole anyway. WOW OKAY, CAUSE THAT'S FAIR. :/ I also gotta love how everyone has assumed that this completely applies to me, when it's been a little of that plus observation from other girls' accounts.

• That's because if it's outside of marriage it's astray.

Love, marriage, sex, a good coupling. :p

• If this was 1950

• I don't let the bible thumpers do anything to me, sweetcheeks.

• How is this bible thumping? If you don't want to hear what I have to say, please block me.

Out of everyone here, you are the one that seems butthurt, you're picking apart our answers like we're purposely attacking you.

I will not tell you that guys are deranged.

• Not all guys are the same. You just happen to find the worst of the bunch.