Shall I text him?

I am a 17 year old girl, I have never had a boyfriend. There is this guy, and I am not sure if I am falling for him? My friends keep on saying things to me and to him, that we should get together. But both of us keep on saying no. I don't want anyone to know that I might like him :i Some people I know, have asked me if he is my boyfriend, because they have heard that, and I know somebody have asked him too!

We haven't texted each other at all. And I don't know, if I should text him or not ? :ii I don't know if he likes me ...

What Guys Said 1

• yeah why wouldn't you text him!? jus say hi, omg what isit with all these poeple assuming wer together ! O by the way its such an such a person x ... he will text you back and you can take it from ther ;)

What Girls Said 1

• Whats wrong with liking him? Tell it to the world... don't fear rejection. And if you wanna start texting him start with something like "So I heard you're my boyfriend lolz" or something light* like that since people ask you both if you are together. See where it goes from there... you're worrying yourself too much. All the best ! :)

• well, I talked to him the other day, it was awkward, so I just said something like: well! I heard that you are my boyfriend!

and then it wasn't awkward anymore :b