How many people do you talk to when you're not in a relationship?

i mean talk like go on dates with, hangout with, text with that sort of thing. like can there be a too high of a number for that? I mean obviously your not hooking up with these guys/girls, its more of a getting to know you phase. can you be talking to too many people at once or does it matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• I never really kept count, I just took whatever I got and was grateful about it. I would talk to girls , most of the time I never went over 7 girls at a time. In my opinion, I don't see anything wrong with it because of the following.

A) They might be considering other guys/girls as well.

B) Because you're not breaking any rules or moral codes.

C)Talking to multiple people can boosts your chances of finding a person you have great chemistry with.

People have to understand that being single means you're competing against other people for the same girl/guy, you have display your best perks so you outshine the competition in 2 categories, Physical attraction & Personality Chemistry.

• yeah that's how I like to think about it too. but the other day a friends boyfriend told me I talk too many guys. but I mean I'm not hooking up with them or misleading them or anything so why would it be a problem?

• Thanks I guess lol

• i agree! very well explained.

What Guys Said 3

• good quesiton. I acutally hate this part because I usually like one person more than the others. Which makes it hard for me to take multiple girls out on dates... dating too much can really eat a guys wallet. I also don't like leading other girls on. Sometimes its just too hard to keep women from attacking me sexually, but I do my best.

• Personally, talk to as many people as you want...But if I take a girl out.. I try to focus on her.. .If I don't liker her, move on to next.

• I don't think it matters, it just says that your a social person.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't start convos with them for that purpose, if I talk to them it's just a QnA kind of thing. I don't text them or hangout with them. If I were to get to know a guy, for whatever reason, it'll be one guy only. That's just my personal preference.

• Well, I talk with this guy I have a huge crush on! We hang out a good bit, but we have been so busy with work and other occasions! We texted the whole time by the time he left to go to the airport and to the time right before the plane took off... Some of those texts seemed flirty I think! I believe only talk to the people you feel truly trustworthy with and hang with them!