Is there even a chance for us anymore?

I like this guy, and before now I was sure he liked me too. He left for a church camp trip this week, and since he's been back he's been acting really weird. We used to talk for hours every and now he won't even reply to my messages.

We're both in high school, and Tomorrow I'm leaving for a 6 week trip to France. I was going to tell him how I felt before I left, but now I'm not so sure since he's acting weird. What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should tell him how you feel even if he doesn't respond back I think he will at least read what you text. Normally when peopel leave for trips the act weird and different because they have to adjust to coming back to the place they left. I bet when you leave for france you might change to because you might see hotter guys, etc. Anything can happen to change things. I think telling him is good because if he doesn't respond back then it can add closure. Their is always a chance he will text you randomly or when you at least suspect it. I think you should just move on from him.

What Girls Said 0