Does it matter I've never had a girlfriend before?

Would that cause a girl who's interested in me to hesitate?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not believe so. I think this is true unless there is that reason that person wants it that way. but anyways. lol. I heard on the radio..yeah..the radio...lol talking about the kardashians (it's just an example chill) and the man said:

"Mi wife said that you should really look at Kim. I mean really look at her. There is nothing really there. " The husband asked her, " what do you mean?" She then told him that she has never been in a long relationship and when she has it's never lasted that long and that she's pretty much fake. Khole gets a lot of racket or whatever but she's the one who has got and kept her man and she's got something that makes her man want to stay. < not really word for word but it's what I can remember.

So when you look at people and how long they've been in a relationship or their longest it can tell you a few things about them. I have no idea if this answered your question but hopefully it helps. lol.

What Girls Said 7

• I could see it going both ways. She may not hesitate, but rather embrace that you have never had a girlfriend before under the hopes that if you two become a couple, you are serious and confident with your choice of being with her. Although, she may be hesitant at first because it may drive her actions. For example, the lack of experience may make her wonder if you don't want a serious relationship, but a casual fling, or whether she should drop hints or plainly state that she wants a relationship with you, or whether to take it slow and to take it as seriously as you do. But in the end, whether or not you have had a relationship should not determine whether or not she is interested in you. (:

• No, it wouldn't matter to me. But I'd be very interested to know why you've gone all these years without having a girlfriend. Whatever the reason is, I wouldn't let that become the main topic of discussion.

• well, I never really thought about having a girlfriend before now. Mainly paying attention to my academics and stuff like that. That, and I never felt I "needed" somebody, if you know what I mean.

• Thats great to take time and focus on yourself. We are all ready for different things at different times in our lives. No girl is going to judge you or look at you funny because of that.

• not me :) I would prefer it, actually. I've never had a boyfriend, and it would make me feel like we were figuring it all out together.

• No, it wouldn't matter much to me. We could start the relationship without hesitation because we wouldn't be compared to exes

• She may be worried that you are afraid of commitment or with lack of experience won't know how to treat her.

• It wouldn't bother me if a guy hadn't had a girlfriend before. I'd actually prefer he hadn't, cause I'm inexperienced to. :)

• No.

What Guys Said 4

• Your ego or bad personality.

• i bet for many girls it will

• yup.

• girls are like employers when it comes to choosing, selecting guys they want to date, be in a relationship with.