Should I go for one of my ex girlfriend's best friends?

ok well I dated my ex and now I'm talking to her best friend. should I go for her? we seem to be clicking pretty good and I think we'd make each other happy should I go for her?

Most Helpful Girl

• that's pretty trifling. of all the girls to date you pick her best friend. it almost seems like you'd be doing it out of spite because you know good and well you could have found someone outside the circle. you're just trying to be messy and her "friend" is no friend at all

• question will it hurt my ex?

What Girls Said 5

• More than likely it will piss your ex off and cause trouble with her and her bff. so I suppose its up to her if she wants to risk it.

• its against the best friends code for her to be with you but you know what its your choice, id go for it if I was u

• You could, as long as your ex won't come back and cause problems for you. You don't want drama in your relationship.

• Why would you do that? You're bound to have drama. They're a trillion women in this universe and you want to date your ex's best friend? Shady sh*t

• would it hurt my ex that's all I care about doing kinda the way she hurt me

• Then you're an a**hole for even attempting to do that. That's ignorant and childish..Sounds like something someone would do my age. Are you sure you're between the ages 18-24? Because it doesn't seem like it, at least based off your actions

• yea I'm sure.

• If you don't want your ex to hate you, then don't do it. I think it's awkward and wrong to date best friend's exs, or exs' best friends. Too much drama, I'd say find someone else.

What Guys Said 1

• Go for it. It's mutual, there's nothing she can blame either of you for.

• thanks man your the only one who said that I could

• I'm also the only guy who's answered...

• that is true