If your texts are free?

would you text a girl at random times during the day (while you're at work) just to say "*poke*" (yeah, I know, that's immature & it wasn't just one day)? If you did, is it more likely that you're bored or that you like her?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess he couldn't think of anything better to say, and just wanted to hear from you.

That or maybe he thinks his messaging is Facebook, lol.

What Guys Said 2

• lol, idk...I do this sometimes with my besty girl friend... I kinda like her, but I don't at the same time(she has a boyfriend).

poking a person via Facebook is no different from poking a starfish imo, and I poke a starfish to see what it does.:)

• No, I wouldn't.

If I did, I'd either be incredibly bored, or sort of into her, maybe.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he has a lot of time on his hands so why not "poke" you o.o

• Why would anybody be texting while their on the clock at work?

• Well, probably either of those 2 reasons, if you had to pick one as to why he was texting me, which one would you pick? lol

• If I was interested in a guy I wouldn't be texting him at work that's for sure. If he's texting you it seems like he dosn't really care much about his job and could care less.

• lol ikr, okay, thanks.