Your Text Got Ignored Because ____________.

Have you ever ignored a text? What was the text, and what was the reason for ignoring it? Who was it from?

I'm just curious as to why people ignore texts. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps there may be an underlying reason why people ignore your texts! ESPECIALLY if you constantly send the same text to a bunch of people, these people talk, and eventually they catch on and just assume that your texts aren't even meant for you specifically.

I have ignored many texts for many various reasons! The most recent one was from a very cute Irish guy that I met outside of a bar. We talked for about 45 minutes and even kissed before we parted ways, he seemed perfect... amongst our chatting we had discovered that he works only a few blocks from where I live, so we had discussed meeting for a coffee or a beer... I get this as a text "Good meeting! I work just around the corner from you, let me know when your weird house mate is out of the apartment and I'll come over for some fun". We don't even know each other, and this guy thinks I'm going to let him come over for sex? Think again mister!

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, because my friends always invite me out at midnight or after to do the dumbest of things. So sometimes I don't even bother to read them just ignore it and sleep

• I can't respond back to "k"

• Omg this question was trending on Twitter!

Anyway, your text got ignored because you're annoying, reply with one word reply, and you only texted because you need a favor.

• usually from certain guys that I don't want to talk to. some of them are annoying because they are creepy guys and I don't wanna associate with them. also, they have no conversation skills. and some just wanna talk dirty and I am not a fan of that.

• Because I'm not interested usually, probably not very polite but you know.

• once I got a text saying hey beautiful from a guy I didn't like and I even told him I liked a different guy.. I didn't answer because I didn't kno what to say..

• I ignore texts if I don't know what to reply.

• I ignore texts all the time, from family and friends. I usually ignore texts because I find it very hard to keep a conversation going, plus I live in a area with minimal cell service, so sometimes I don't receive texts until the next day.

• i usually don't ignore texts, I think its rude

but I am very guilty of forgetting about texts

if I am at work or doing something, I tend to read the text and I mean to respond when I have time

but usually I forget

What Guys Said 1

• I tend to not ignore texts because is disrespectful

I only ignore when it gets super annoying