Reason to worry or not?

so, this guy I've gone on a date with/seen the past 2 consecutive days works at the pool. I went to the pool with my friend, but all he did was smile and say "hey ya'll" he didn't say goodbye or anything. Should I start reconsidering where our relationship is going? Or do you think he just didn't want to say anything at work or whaatt!/

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he acted like that because he was at work and maybe he didn't want to get in trouble. I don't think it had nothing to do with you personally. How has the dates been going with him? And what have the two of you been doing?Maybe he is not sussope to be flirting with girls when he at work.

• haha good point! & after work he did text me & ask why I didn't talk to him; I feel kinda silly for worrying! thanks!

• Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the best answer. That is very good that he texted you after work.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0