Guys- I want to reconnect with this guy

from my past last time we hung out was over a year ago and we had a fight over my feelings for him and the lack of feelings he had for me... well iv changed ( iv lost weight and really toned up) and now I think if he gave me another chance he would be attracted to me so how do I go a/b asking him to hang out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't pigeon hole yourself into thinking men are all extremely shallow.

While it is a plus that you've lost weight, that alone probably isn't going to change his mind. He probably had multiple reasons for not liking you. Sometimes things just don't click, there is no chemistry, and the personalities don't mesh. Looks are just one piece of the pie.

• we had chemistry so that wasn't it.. he thought I was cool I made him laugh and he knows I have a brain he just wasn't physically attracted to me

What Guys Said 2

• call him or text him and ask him if he wants to go get coffee or something just so he can see the new you

• tell him "I want to be your girlfriend so you can come on my face everyday"

What Girls Said 2

• Leave it, you should never beg someone that rejected you for the chance to be rejected again. at least he was honest and told you he didn't have those kind of feelings for you, rather then stringing you along and using you. be thankful for that. I'm happy for you that you lost weight go out and find someone else.

• wow! sweetie everyone has a right to their own tastes, but if the only changes you made were physical and he goes from uninterested to interested, then he's only looking at what's on the outside. do you really want the attentions of a guy like that?