Where the hell are all the single, hot women?

It seems all the quality ladies I've inquired about are in a relationship, or worse yet thay are single but don't want a relationship at all. WTF?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you are shooting too high or too young. I have many male friends around the age of 40 and they say the same thing and that is what they are doing. They won't go for a fat girl and yet they are fat, they go for much younger girls who laugh at them, they go for me and I have a boyfriend and I and I am not attracted to them and can do much better. Sorry if this doesn't fit you, I can only guess by what I see with my friends do and you are in the same age group as they are.

• I'll never lower my standards; I want what I want, and nothing else will do.

• If I can't get what I want, then I die alone.

• I feel the same way.

What Girls Said 8

• So what? Just because you want them, doesn't mean they want you too.

Single and hot... from 16-18y/o - easy to find but illegal (for your age range)

18-25y/o - usually looking for a guys on their middle twenties too and a bit more harder to find

25-35y/o - much more harder to find. no hot girl stays single for so long

> 35y/o - hard to find. probably not that hot, divorced and with kids.

• Be a hot piece of ass and you'll get a hot piece of ass.

• Go on a dating site, every one in 5 relationships now start online

• Only the lowest quality men and women use match.com and other bullsh*t. I prefer to "cold approach" women in public. It takes more balls to do that then sitting at your laptop waiting for someone to respond to some bullsh*t profile.

• In church, in college, in the military, doing other stuff? That's all I can think of.

• THANK YOU ! I'm gonna start hanging around the local military base and start practicing my game THERE. I WANT to date women that can kill Muslim exteremist without remorse. Why the hell didn't I think of that in the 1st place?

• I have no clue, I can't read your mind. But, okay?

• @ club,lots of hot women there :P

• Im not a creature of the night. So clubs are out of the question. I prefer daygame.

• There everywhere you just gotta know where to look

• im sorry

• Honestly it really sounds like they're just not interested in you. You are probably suffering from shallow hal syndrome and going for women who are out of your league

• Men of low self esteem use the "She's out of my league" line as an excuse NOT to approach a quality woman. I'm different.

• You can approach all day long but if all these quality women are rejecting you then that should tell you something. Women know when they're out of your league.

What Guys Said 4

• Why do you think you are entitled to have a girl like that? I have an uncle in your age range that was the same way...it was disgusting. He would only go after the hot young girls who obviously paid no attention to him since they could do much better and the only ones that did just took his money and ran (serves him right). Here's a news flash for you, there is such a thing as a league, just not one that's entirely based on looks. If you're unattractive, but have a great personality and are well off then you could still get pretty much any girl you want. However, it sounds like you're not on that boat. Good luck hunting that white whale.

• no. they just don't want a relationship with you.

don't worry, when the right person comes by they always change their mind.

• In college or LLP corporations earning success,

• In college, eh? I'm going to pose as a faculty member and try to seduce chicks that way. Vasser here I come!

• Mail order bride?