What am I suppose to do?

I am in a relationship with my girlfriend and we have been together for a long time, but recently iv been talking to my ex's little sister and I'm starting to have feelings for her...wtf am I suppose to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• it really depends on you . I mean if your in a loveless relationship then break it off, go with your heart if you really like this girl give her a chance, but don't do it behind your girls back. try and talk to her. but the thing is you really need to pick one, you can have both. if you want your girl then stop talking to the little girl. if you want the younger girl then tell your girlfriend. if she is anything like me she would be happier if you broke things off then if you didn't want to be with her but stayed with her..

take my guy. I love him so much, but he uses the one website and all he does is talk to other girls says hi tells them how pretty they are.. it pisses me off to no end. I don't won't to tell him to stop because that would make me a bitch. I want him to stop because he sees how much it hurts me . every time we go out or see a girl on TV she's pretty or something like that. I wish he would just pick me.. so if you are anything like him just pick don't make them both hurt. it would be selfish of you.

What Girls Said 3

• If she's underage stop talking to her

• Date both if they're OK with it

• Stop contact with her

What Guys Said 1