Ladies, how comfortable are you hanging out with guys if you're in a relationship

Say, you have a boyfriend, but you have friends who are guys, or meet guys who want to be friends, how comfortable or willing are you to hang out with them like for instance, going bowling or having brunch or going on a hike, or a hookah lounge?

Can someone answer this question?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends with me.

In my experience, I have quite a few male friends and I do hang out with him by myself. Why? Because we've known each other before the relationship and we have become friends without the intent of dating one another.

As for new male friends, the only time I would feel comfortable hanging out with them is if my boyfriend is with me. I don't like leading people on and I feel I would give a clear message if I bring my boyfriend along with me. That or I know they are not attracted to me (for example: if they're gay or has clearly stated I am not their type.)

What Girls Said 10

• I'm actually in that situation right now. I'd wanna talk to my boyfriend about it and see how he feels. I might even bring him with us. If he doesn't know about it I feel like I'm lying or something. And I'd want him to do the same for me about other girls. :)

• Totally not a problem for me. I have a lot of male friends that I hang out with all the time, sometimes even one on one. If my boyfriends can't handle it or trust me then he needs to resolve his own issues. Just because you have a boyfriend in your life does not mean all other men and friends disappear.

• Well if its a male who is now a friend but you have dated...I wouldn't feel weird about it. If its just a regular guy friend that I am not sexually attracted to or who is not sexually attracted to me...I wouldn't feel weird about it either however if its a guy who doesn't understand boundaries NO way

• This may be strange, but I feel even more comfortable around guys when I'm in a relationship. It seems to take away any and all pressure of attraction because I know I'm with my man and that is the only person I want to be with at that time.

• I have a boyfriend and most of my guy "friends" are my coworkers and if we hang out, I usually invite my boyfriend. One time I didn't because it was one of the guys' birthday party and my boyfriend who lives an hour away wasn't available to come. So I went and it was fine. I used to have way more guy friends when I was single though.

• Doesn't bother me, but if they have a crush and are selfish homewrecker types, it would feel inappropriate and I'd avoid them out of respect for my man.

• Totally comfortable. I'm not going to cheat so there is no reason for me to feel uncomfortable.

• I am comfortable having coffees / lunches with male friends who I know.

• I'm completely comfortable hanging out with guys, in and out of a relationship. If my boyfriend has a problem with it, we'll work it out, but just myself, I am completely comfortable. Because I know I am not going to do anything, regardless of whether they want to. And I make friends with good guys. They would never pull a move on me.

• Totally comfortable.Most of my male friends know my boyfriend so is he.My male friends respect me and my relationship.They never do anything that make me feel unpleasant.

What Guys Said 0