Dating Jewish... is it worth it?

I'm a Jewish male who's tired of the same old crap. Is dating Jewish going to help, or does it make things worse?

Most Helpful Girl

• Im Jewish too but honestly I don't think it has much to do with religion. Its not going to make things worse. That makes no sense. I think its more about the persons personality and how attracted you are to them rather than religion. The only plus side to dating someone within your religion is that you guys will have been brought up in simillar ways. Religion should only play a small part in a relationship unless it is really important to you that you marry inside your own religion.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Dunno, depends on the person. I have dated a few jewish women and it was lovely but that might be a selection error.

• Religion should not be the focus of relationships. But if you need any excitement (I'm assuming you're form a religious background) you can always date your polar opposite if you know what I mean.