Is it wrong for me to have a deep, strong hatred towards girls, women, because of the standards they have?

in us guys, the traits they expect in us guys, the specific detailed reasons as to why they like, love, are attracted to bad-boys and dislike, reject nice-guys, I already get why, I'm not a confused whiny guy, I already get why nice-guys get rejected, finish last. It has made me develop a deep hatred, loathness towards women, girls, and I mean "hate", because "hate" is different than blaming, I'm just hating women, not blaming them for my problems because the laws of masculinity and femininity, life, society, say it is wrong for men to blame others for their problems.

seriously, just makes me want to explode in a violent, berzerk rage!

1110

Most Helpful Guy

• i feel the same often times

Sponsored

What Girls Said 11

• I wouldn't blame you. A lot of my friends are really picky about guys when we talk about what we like in a guy. Most girls seem to develop a vision of what they want, probably from teen romances and TV shows telling them this is the ideal dude. My friends are always talking about how they want this or that in a guy. I'm just like, "Psssh, I just want a guy who is nice in general".

But you shouldn't hate all women, there are many different types, the ones your talking about are bitchy girls. I usually hate the actresses in movies because behind the "perfect girl" act they are playing, it's just a bunch of bitchy girls.

But then again, that's like saying I should hate men for wanting the perfect girl who is hot and has a "great personality" (the personality thing is usually just a show though).

• oh common,there are guys who refuse to date girls based on hair color/length! it doesn't mean everyone is the same,and it doesn't mean that you get to be seen as reasonable for hating those who do have high standards-sure,you're allowed to hate,is it wrong? by pure logic,yes,but since when do feelings make sense? so,it is wrong,but go ahead,just don't expect to be seen as sane.

• I don't think it's wrong. It is sad that you lump ALL females into one group. Ultimately you are hurting yourself with so much hate regardless of who it's directed towards. I hope you can get past this.

• Yes because not all have the same standards

• Well kind of since you're holding grudges and judging before evenknowing they're really like that

• well girls judge guys all the time before they completely know him, based on how he walks, talks

• I bet you hate us so much you only give men best answer..but forgive that girl that rejected you or and broke your heart

• why should I forgive that girl?

• Its human nature sorry but biologically women want a strong man to protect her but dominant women want submissive men so opposites attract

• what work do you women do? nothing

• thats a bit too much

• i would say yea it is pretty wrong, and quite abnormal, its also pessimistic and with that mentality its hard to move forward in life and grow as an individual. you need to have a positive outlook overall and just be more open minded about things. there are so many humans in the world, trillions, and not all of them are bad. its part of the experience to meet the good ones and bad ones, even if you had a bad experience or two, its not significant enough to judge the entire gender, you never wanna generalize a particular group based on a few bad experiences. its just not accurate. plus philosophically, sometimes we need to go through the bad in order to realize what good is, if you don't have yin and yang, how will you appreciate the good?

• man oh man. not everyone is the same. my only "standard" is to be with someone that cares.

This stuff gets blown way out of proportion.

I am a nice-girl and I am rejected.finish last... wooot!

my conclusion is a lot of people are mean. so you have to be mean if you want those type of people around.

• how the hell are you rejected?

• there is way more to a person then how many women or men they have slept with.

• well interesting to know

• You are a sad person. Be happy. Yes, lots of girls out there are awful and use their looks and manipulative powers to get ahead...and then there are lots of girls out there who are honest to God perfect relationship quality. Keep in mind, in your age group, girls are stupid. They settle down later on...and that's why the good guys finish last. But the good guys get to keep their prize, not have it given to others like the "bad guys." Keep your chin up.

• yeah but by the time girls do give good guys a chance is when they are old

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, it's wrong. You're way too cynical, and you're using a few examples of women to represent the whole gender.

The "nice guys finish last" thing is retarded. It's just an excuse. I'm a nice, respectful guy, with a decent personality, and average looks. That's enough for me to be able to get girls. And I know you said you also disagree with it, but you disagree with it in a different way. You don't seem to realize that the "nice guys" who get rejected are just anti-social people who don't know how to talk to women and blame women for not walking up to them [nice guys] and asking them out no matter how anti-social they are.

Even if you DO know that the "nice guys" don't get women because they don't know how to interact with others, you still think that they get rejected. They DON'T get rejected, because they don't even try to ask girls out. Seriously. If you're a genuinely nice guy, and you walk up to a girl and ask her out, unless you're the ugliest guy in the world (in which case you still actually have a small chance), there's a very good chance you won't get rejected. That is, if you're not a complete creep about it. And no one likes a creep. If that's the sort of "trait" you're talking about that girls don't like, being a creep, well, it seems like you have more of an issue with society as a whole than you do with girls in general.

See, many girls out there are happy to go out with anti-social dudes. There are so many nice girls out there. They often get ignored, in fact, often even more than the anti-social guys get ignored. So your whole perspective is distorted in my opinion.

We're all human, us boys and girls. You're distinguishing the two sexes too much and failing to realize that girls actually face almost exactly the same problems guys face. There's as much diversity in women as there is in guys. It's not like these "traits they expect in us guys" are only expected by women. Guys also expect traits in women. We expect that a woman we go out with isn't gonna keep to herself the whole time and not mutter a single word. That's no fun, is it?

Tl;dr: basically, your issue is with all of society, not just women. Guys are almost exactly the same as women, mainly because both sexes are so diverse personality-wise.

• massively great post!

• how are they easier to get over specifically?

• Not easiER. There's nothing I'm comparing them to. I'm just saying they're easy in general to get over. Name me an "inconvenience" that males have and I can explain how it's easy to get over.

• Yes, it's wrong.

Why? Because you are bitter over things that happen only in your head. And then you generalize that for all women.

Rejecting nice guys is a myth. Nice guys simply don't ask and hope for a miracle. Any girl would prefer a nice guy (with a bit of confidence, preferably). But they simply aren't available. Too busy obsessing over why they can't get the girl even though they are nice. but don't actually try. Waiting for life to magically happen to them. So they get passive aggressive about it. Making up "womens standards" and expectations in their minds. And yes, then they do finish last. Maybe they were nice guys at one point. But they aren't anymore.

How do I know that? I've been there.

• this is pure brilliance!

• Not sure how that relates to what I said.

• Cantremember - According to you quote: "Rejecting nice guys is a myth. Nice guys simply don't ask and hope for a miracle.". You are not making any sense here! I don't know where you get the crazy notion that being a nice guy means complaining about rejection without trying! That might have been YOU! Many genuine nice guys have tried to approach women and got repeatedly shot down for it! Unlike YOU, many nice guys have problems that are 100% REAL! If YOU had the gall to cry about not getting a girl when YOU didn't even try, there is no point in trying to project YOUR mindset on others! There certainly ARE those men who clain without even trying! But you shouldn't make a mockery of the dating failures of men who DO try! Some men DO ACTUALLY TRY TO GET DATES and get only dirty looks, insults, laughter and friend zoning from women! Your comment is no help to the QA and others like him! Questions about hating women are coming up more and more! All this hatred didn't just come from nothing!

• Ummm bro... I feel for you, but don't hate all of them. Don't throw away the whole batch because of a few bad apples. I have meet quite a few low quality hoes you have described. Trust me they are not worth your fret. Also I have meet some amazing and beautiful women who I didn't have to have an ounce of a**holery in me to get them to love me. So don't hate la femme. Honestly they are the sweeter sex at times, don't forget one of these women you despise so much created you!

• me and you both pal

• likewise

• your not alone

• Yes, it's wrong. You know it's wrong. It's also pathetic. And you probably knew that too.

• Cue all the harpies who will "answer" this question by insulting the QA, questioning his masculinity, demanding that he should accept and love women for their faults (when they refuse to do that for men) and generally do everything they can to be horrible and disgusting human beings.

Now to answer the question, No it is not wrong, just irrational. Hatred takes so much energy and effort. It is much better just to have absolutely no respect for them but to treat them decently. Hating them won't make them change and it will only make things harder on you, whereas if you just privately loath them, you will find dealing with them so much easier.

• See, you seem to think that all women refuse to accept and love men for their faults. But almost every single woman accepts and loves men for their faults, or at the very least, deals with them. It sounds like you're in a bit of a vicious cycle. I'm guessing you got rejected, blamed the entire female population for it, and started "privately loathing" women, which in turn keeps you getting rejected for your lack of respect for them. Vicious cycle. Get rejected, loathe women, get rejected...

• it's very rare for women to be attracted to guys who are not exciting, not dominant

• Not true at all. Plenty of women out there are into more mellow guys.

• Guys who bitch that they are the "Nice Guy" and always get overlooked for the "Bad Boy" are not actually NICE. They are men who fake a platonic friendship when really they're looking for a sexual relationship with a woman, and become bitter and angry when the woman doesn't read their mind and realize this. They never state their intention: Establish a physical relationship with their female "friend." They just get angry when a physical relationship with said friend doesn't just fall into their lap for existing.

This behavior is deceptive, whiny, controlling, and presumptive. The one thing it is NOT, is "nice."

Therefore, "Nice Guys" finish last because they're not actually being nice: They're just cowards who fake nice instead of sacking up and explaining their actual intentions. And pretty often the "Bad Boys" they get ignored in favor of are equally nice guys who just happen to be more honest about what they're looking for.

• Oh. My. God. Sir, you have just put into words the best logical answer for why nice guys finish last I have ever heard. You are brilliant. Fantastically brilliant. You have just made my day. And perhaps my week.

• Thank you ladies, and rogaortega I don't know what you're going on about or what it has to do with what I said.

• i hate how women are allowed to be passive but men are not