He is supposedly the worst kisser?

So I really like this guy a lot and we are moving towards dating but I have heard from a few people that he is the worst kisser ever? I have never had my first kiss let alone a boyfriend. And I don't want to just let him go since I like him just because of some rumors. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore the other people. Why should it matter what their opinion is? I dated a girl who wasn't a great kisser and I had experience with some good kissers. At first it was different but the meaning behind the kiss never changed. Eventually, she found her groove and to be honest there was never a kiss with her I didn't enjoy.

Judge for yourself. Practice makes perfect and the two of you can learn together.

What Guys Said 2

• Like everything else, he'll get better with practice. Abandoning a person because they're not very good at something they haven't had much of a chance to do would be silly - especially when you consider that there is more to a relationship than kissing!

• Don't listen to them. Keep to your guns as some people say. If you really like them than it doesn't matter of how they kiss (it helps though XD). Also, like others said you and him will learn as time goes on.

What Girls Said 3

• Word of advice don't listen to what other people say, people love to gossip. Different people have different opinions. Even if He's a bad kisser its not like you would really know since you haven't experienced a good one and plus you could learn together how to kiss good. Like they say practice makes perfect plus there's so much more to a relationship then kissing. So I think it would be really stupid to let him go just because of rumors.

• forget about the rumors..kissing is something that can improve over time with practice.. and as you haven't had your first kiss either.. you can both work towards becoming good (not that you might not be good of course). and like you said you don't want to let him go just because of some rumors.

• I just gave all other answers a "thumb up". I don't need to say anymore.