Should I kiss her?

So I have a friend whom I really like. She likes me 2... But she has a bf. We made out like 3 times. Last wednesday after making out she told me that she can't do this anymore, meaning kissing me.

The thing is, so far she's been making the first move. And I haven't kissed her since. I care about her ALOT, but not kissing her is kind of driving me crazy. Should I kiss her tomorrow when I walk her home or not?

Thing is I'm afraid she's going to get mad.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Don't do it... You shouldn't be that guy anyway. If she wants it bad enough she will make a move but do you just want to be her make out buddy while she is with someone else?

Don't kiss her and tell her how you feel... I would suggest putting some space between the two of you so she can't have the best of both worlds."

----Quoted for truth. Yea dude like Money said let me make her move if she wants to. Tell her that not kissing her is driving you crazy. Let her know how you really feel about this. Who knows she might start liking you more than her boyfriend and she go after you. But I strongly suggest DONT kiss her without her saying it is fine.

What Girls Said 1

• It doesn't matter how much you guys may like each other, she's taken. If she rally wants to be with you, she's going to have to break up with her boyfriend first. Don't be the other guy and don't put the stress on her. Once she and her boyfriend are no longer together, you can ask her out but for now, just be her friend. Do not kiss her.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't do it... You shouldn't be that guy anyway. If she wants it bad enough she will make a move but do you just want to be her make out buddy while she is with someone else?

Don't kiss her and tell her how you feel... I would suggest putting some space between the two of you so she can't have the best of both worlds.