DEFINE a forward girl?

in your opinion...how would you define a girl as being forward ? guys I want to hear your views on this too..need some insight :)

What Guys Said 1

• Someone who makes there intentions/needs very obvious, ie. A girl who does a lot of direct flirting, touching and dresses how the man she's going after, likes women to look.

A forward girl might also walk straight up to a man and tell him, she wants him...

What Girls Said 1

• I suppose I am one. Before I was married, I had no problem whatsoever making the verbal first move on a guy. If no interest, I could move on without rancor. My bff used say that I could switch off my emotions about a guy the second I found out that their level of interest did not match mine. And move on to the next one. But if they did match, I tended to not worry about whether it is too soon to have sex and all that.