Is it late to start dating at age 23/24 ?

I am 20 and I am a student. I never had a boyfriend and I am not planing to have one till I finish school.

The thing is, I am afraid that it is too late when I start with 23, don't you think so?

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll be making the mistakes at 23 most girls made at 15.

What Guys Said 4

• Absolutely not. People date even when they are 40, or even older. You got plenty of time. Plus, you will be smarter about who you pick, and what you do because you would have discovered more about yourself which will help you choose the right guy for you. It is definitely not too late.

• It's never too late.

• i wonder too, because I'm 24 and have never had a girlfriend, I feel by the time I get one I will be past my prime years

• !st off it is not too late. And somehow if it was are you suggesting never dating because you never have? That would make no sense.

What Girls Said 5

• I think that's reasonable and I know of other people who want to focus on school rather than a relationship at this point in their lives. Personally, I think you should be open to meeting people whenever they might come into your life, but of course it's reasonable to not focus on that while you're focused on school.

• In my opinion, you decided to focus on what's more important, problem?!

No there's nothing wrong with this.

Not late, everything has its suitable time.

When it comes, then it's its time! Why be hasty?! ^^

• Doesn't matter what age you start dating, just got out and meet someone. Don't worry so much on your age and inexperience, you'll learn as you go

• People date until they die sometimes why would it be too late?

• In my opinion, yes. You shouldn't really set a limit as to when you're open to letting new people in your life romantically or just as friends, but that's my opinion