Is it okay to ask a guy friend to a baseball game?

I have a good friend that I really really like. I want to ask him to a baseball game, but just as friends cause I know he doesn't like me (some people think he has a crush but idk). Is it okay if I ask him? Will he be like weirded out by that? We talk A LOT and know a lot about each other, but we've only hung out like twice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it just say you wanted to hang out/ had an extra ticket and thought he'd want to go. If you say just as friends then there's no confusion about what's going on either. So long as you aren't awkward or anything then he won't be either. I'd definitely say yes to a female friend if they asked me.

What Guys Said 4

• Of course it is okay, it's their greatest interest to go with you to a baseball game. :)

What a kind gesture. I'm taking my friends to a baseball game on July 27th.

Good stuff.

• Do it! There's nothing wrong with that. I know I'd say yes if I was asked in this situation

• Yes I would go to a baseball game with anyone!

• i think it would be fun to do that

What Girls Said 0