Does she think of me as a friend or there is love?

Hi everyone. I liked a girl at my collage for about two years while studying I used to chat to her like just a hi and by. after in MSN I used to chat to her lot tell her is cute and that . But in school I was shy she always notices me looking at her. After collage finish we went different uni so I only chat to her on Facebook a couple times. Now after 2 years of leaving collage I asks how you been. She said she wanted to contact me, and said I would have hated her for not contacting me. Then I replied back. But only a week later she replied back saying sorry for the late reply and she wanted to check up hw I was doing and asked if I worked at the same place. She placing me the friend circle or does she does she like me?. That one week she took she was on Facebook everyday.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Friend zone. At least that's what I think. SHe likes the attention. No matter what, it doesn't sound promising.