Would you rather have a sensitive, funny guy or a really masculine, macho guy?

I'm in a dilemma...I'm a 24 year old guy who is sensitive and can be kinda goofy...when I have a girlfriend I'm really affectionate. I guess you could say I'm a kid at heart, but I'm still a mature adult. Don't get me wrong, I work out, enjoy sports, and have the same interests as most other guys.

Im kinda in a love triangle with this girl, who also kinda has feelings for this other guy. He is a macho, gym everyday, type of guy. He likes to show off and lives and breathes hunting, fishing, and outdoor sports.

I know everybody has their preferences, but girls...which dude would you prefer?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well firstly, get out of the love triangle because there are more women on this planet than men so you are in a good position of being choosy. Also, women adore all types of men. There is no exact type of man that a particular woman likes. I've dated men who were sensitive, funny, silly, macho, rude, mean, obnoxious...you name it. And you will meet tons of women in your lifetime who will prefer you and like you as you are. No need to change. Just as there are tons of beautiful women in a Victoria Secret magazine...I'm sure each model has her own beauty and intrigue, just as you do. It doesn't matter what any of the women on GAG prefer. Just know and make sure the woman who you end up with appreciates what you have to offer...and I bet you are no feeling appreciated if you are in this love triangle. So get out of it and look for something better that you deserve :)

• Thanks lol...Its not really that I want to be in it...right now I'm the good friend / shoulder to cry on and he's the love interest. I'm not all that interested in her romantically, but I just kind of ask myself "Whats he got that I dont?" lol

What Girls Said 5

• My guy does workout and is active all the time, but he is also funny and sweet when he is around me. So I am glad I don't have to choose between one or the other in real life. Choosing on here though I would have to go with the funny and sensitive one, because that is what would make me happy all the time..not just the muscles and macho-ness lol.

• Definitely a sensitive funny guy. Of course girls aren't gonna go for the same type all the time, they can't help maybe being attracted to a macho guy sometimes...that can be a turn on at times. But when it comes down to it, id rather be in a relationship with a sensitive funny guy who puts thoughts into things and is intelligent, rather than a dumb macho.

• sensitive and funny all the way

• My boyfriend is a combination of the two, though I do wish he was funnier. Anyway, it all matters what this girl is like. I've known plenty of girls who are into hunting, camping, riding four wheelers, etc. Also, plenty who are attention-loving showoffs.

• A balance of the two.

What Guys Said 0