She never responded to my text...?

I'm pretty sure this girl really likes me, or at least she acts like it in person, but she never responded to my last text. Is that a sign that she's no longer interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• When my crush texts me, I ALWAYS text back. I want him to know that I like him and enjoy talking to him so I text him back always. Plus I don't want him thinking "she didn't text me back, she must not like me!?" lol

But I texted my crush "Have a nice vacation...You forgot your goodbye hug!" and he didn't respond at first. But then I got a text the next day saying "Sorry this is so late, but thanks and I will cash in that hug when I get home"

Not sure it took him so long to respond. (I do think he likes me though...)

What's the point of texting back a day later? Isn't the convo over by then? Don't people forget about the text by then? YOU tell me! lol

What Girls Said 5

• No just text again if it's been a while and be like "hey." or "what are you doin?"

She probably 1) saw it, thought 'oh ill get it in a sec' and got preoccupied 2) didn't see it.

• She probably didn't see it. I know if I really like a guy, I try and answer their text, but I usually forget or am busy doing something else. Don't take it too seriously.

• how long has it been since you texted her? maybe she's busy

• 3 days :(

• wow! I don't know what her problem is no one is that busy and if she is she could at least tell you she's busy! sorry..all you can do is wait or text again

• Maybe she just didn't get it or is doing somehting

• How long has it been since you texted? Did it's contents require an answer? Sometimes people are just busy or lazy. Give at least a day or two. But generally, the longer it takes someone to reply, the less interested they are. Hope it works out for ya.

• lol 3 days. it was not a question but more of a comment on something.

• Maybe she forgot about the text, which doesn't sound good, but it happens. Or...Perhaps she thinks that the conversation has ended. You could try texting again with a different topic. Otherwise next time if you're hoping for a text back, ask a question at the end.

What Guys Said 1

• Text one more time. If she doesn't respond, talk to your other girl, your Plan B.