Girls, would you accept a kiss on the cheek from a guy as a welcome?

Or as a goodbye? How would you feel if a guy offered to do so?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but I like to think that I'm not as uptight as some people.. oftentimes it's totally a cultural thing. A lot of my latino and black friends do that, GIRLS AND GUYS.. as hello just a cheek to cheek kiss kinda thing and I don't have a problem with it. Took a bit getting used to at first because I didn't grow up with people behaving that way, but I don't mind it.

What Girls Said 9

• Depends on the situation and the guy. My guy friends quite frequently say hello or goodbye with a kiss on the cheek, for us it's a sign of affection. If I've just met a guy and we've gotten along OK (ie I didn't avoid him or end the conversation as soon as possible) then I'd be OK with it.

• Yeah. Infact my last night of vacation my "savior" (if you will) kissed me several times on the cheek as we parted, he was very sweet and very cute.

• Depends on the person, but it's sweet and normal to me.

• Yea its a really sweet gesture.

• yeah we do that all the time. when we say hi, or goodbye, we kiss on one cheek...

• of course why not...

• Lol, happens all the time where I live

• Yes, that's adorable

• I'd accept it's never happend to me but I think its really cute and sweet.

What Guys Said 0