Is it attractive when..

... girl has a sense humour, is really funny etc? I could never date a guy without it! :D

0|0
1|12

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends, You could date a guy who has a sense of humour, but just not the same sense as yours...

I like girls who don't take everything to heart, girls who can take a joke.

Like a girl who I can play a prank on and she woke freak out, one that will get me back.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Yes it is attractive. And having a similar sense of humor to me is also important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Note that, for women, a man with a sense of humor means "makes me laugh".

For a man, a woman with a sense of humor means "laughs at my jokes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes its always good to have a girl who is funny and you enjoy spending time with

0|0
    0|0
  • better than dating people who take themselves waaaaay too seriously ie douchebags. life is a celebration so have fun and make fun as much as possible

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be good. I would prefer an overall positive and happy attitude though. Someone always cracking jokes could get annoying though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I like to joke around and laugh a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, everyone likes to laugh...

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely good!

0|0
    0|0
  • oh honey, my dream girl would make me pee my pants

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it can make all the difference in some cases.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know... I know it sounds like I'm bragging.. but I'm really not, and it actually worries me. I've now had 2 of my guy friends tell me that they could never date me because I'm funnier than them. I didn't necessarily want to date them either.. but the fact that my sense of humour was the issue is a concern of mine. Maybe it makes me seem too dominant and masculine when I give them crap and crack jokes.. Who knows.. oh well at least I'm having fun =)

0|0
    0|0