Ladies: do you prefer direct or indirect approaches from interested men?

Direct = showing interest right away, no beating around the bush. Indirect = chewing on your ear for 15 min. on subjects the guy really does not care about before he will ask you out.

I like these answers; Very encouraging !

Most Helpful Girl

• I like direct as long as you're sincerely interested in me and not just in any girl you meet. If I think you could just as easily have asked the girl behind me out if you'd spoken to her first, I'll say no. If I think you're genuinely interested- then I appreciate the directness because I'm not one for games and confusing half-signals you have to interpret. Say what you mean, act the way you feel, and be sincere- it just makes life so much simpler.

What Girls Said 11

• Uhh little bit of both? Not sure how else to describe it. I want to know if the guy likes me, don't like playing games, but he can let me know without directly saying "HEY I FIND YOU REALLY ATTRACTIVE LETS GO OUT" I like knowing he's interested, but then not having him ask me out immediately.. if that makes any sense.

• Definitely direct. If a guy likes me I want him to be a man and tell me, not leave me guessing. We need more bold men in this world!

• Depends if you look good or not. If you're a nicely dressed, nicely behaved guy, indirect is usually better. :)

• So if I came up to you wearing a stained t-shirt and sweatpants using the direct approach, I wouldn't have much of a chance with you? ; )

• If you're gonna throw a drink in my face, make sure its a Southern Comfort Soured...

• actually, it'd be a white russian. and I'm just being honest :P

• Direct in a subtle way.

• Direct. Guys are to hard to "read". You never know if they really care or if they really like you or if they are just being "nice".

• Direct, definitely!

• direct

• I like Direct.

• I like your "direct" answer.

• Lol, do you want me to go into more detail?

I like direct so that I know that he likes me, and then I can be direct with him. Mmmm ... direct.

• This is a hard one... direct duh XD

• Either way I don't mind if it's a guy I'm attracted to. it depends on his personality. some guys who are really good at conversation, I like the indirect way because I like talking to him. other guys, the direct way is probably better for them. either way I know your interested

• Definitely direct. Haha confidence is key.

What Guys Said 1

• So while the answers seem to be pretty clear, let me add a swirve ball. there is a difference between what a girl prefers and what will make a girl attracted to you the most. I would prefer a girl to be on her knees begging for me but that would actually make me less attracted to her. so be aware of the difference