Partner won't share?!

I've been with my boyfriend for over a year and a half now and we fancied each other years before getting together but he's quite a closed off, private person. Though, when he's had a drink he's really affectionate and loving and tells me how amazing I am and how long he's been in love with me. The good stuff is great and he really likes to focus on me but the two things I'm curious about are; A) when being intimate, he doesn't let me touch him for long ( says he doesn't want to get too, you know) and B) when asked, he says he doesn't have any fantasies. Why is that do you think? I'd really love to fulfill his fantasies, I regard myself a open individual and would get a real kick out of it.

Can anyone shed some light?

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he is nervous about telling you fantasies sometimes people feel silly saying them or maybe he is into some pretty odd stuff. Why would he be concerned with getting too excited when you are touching him? That makes no sense to me.

• He implies by cuming too soon. Or is that a fob off?

• maybe your so hot and turn him on so much the slightest touch sends him off the deep end? I'm pretty sre there is numbing cream for that or tell him to wear a condom those things just block sensitivity it sucks.

• My partner won't share me with her identical twin sister. It sucks.

• Did no one ever tell them that's just not on?!

• your partner has an identical twin sister... mad jelly

• Yes. Both are super hot kid. I want this to go down so bad.

What Girls Said 0