Guys why would you give a foot massage?

This guy I've been dating for 2 months told me would massage my feet for me when I texted him saying that my feet hurt... He said I'd give you a foot massage even though I don't know how to give one. So guys, what would make you want to give a girl a foot massage? And could it mean anything?

ps. He's never seen my feet before hahahah... So he can't be 'attracted' to them or anything! Haha..and I don't like my feet anyway, I hate showing them, so this would be really hard!

Most Helpful Guy

• Feels great, and giving a massage is a nice way to help someone relax.

Feet can hurt, as you know, swallow and let him, your feet will thank you lol

Lead to anything? Up to you, sure it can. Any contact can, but you are in control. It can be just something nice. I have,done it for gfs, sometime that was it, sometimes, well...

But remember, you are in control...

What Guys Said 4

• 1) he's just hoping it will lead somewhere

2) he's heard women like it

3) he's at least a little turned on by women's feet. Which is pretty common.

Some combination of one or more of the above.

• its simple #1 its an excuse to have contact skin to skin with you, just enjoy it

• I often massage my gf's feet. She loves it and it often leads to other things haha. You'll be surprised how good it feels, any acupuncturist or massage therapist will tell you that many nerve endings in the feet affect mood and the sense of comfort and well being...try it!

• Just relax and let him do it. You''ll like how good it feels. And some guys just like making girls happy such as myself.

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend would always touch my feet too! It's so weird.